10.05.2008

dia con padre

Dad came to the city today to celebrate my graduation. We met up at Grand Central around 12:30 and went down to soho for some shopping. I bought some new work shoes and a new work outfit. We got bored of shopping and headed back to brooklyn to do some bowling. We went to GUTTER, a new bowling bar in north williamsburg. Dad bowled a 217!! what the hell?!

All in all, today was exactly what I needed. We got to finally spend some quality time together. It felt like I had my dad back. After all of the shit that has been going on, we've turned over a new leaf. He's being honest and open with me about everything that has happened in the past few years. It's making it a lot easier to deal with.

This weekend has been one of the best I've had in a while. Hiking with Ray yesterday, and spending time with dad today. Who could ask for a better weekend?

No comments: