11.18.2006

it's been too long

Sorry I havent been keeping up with my blogging. So much is happening and I don't even know where to start. Let's not talk about the negative, for starters.

We finally have an AP at my school. I feel like things are constantly changing as far as staffing goes, and it's kind of nuts. But, the AP is a really really nice woman, who is really supportive and clear about what I need to do to succeed. This is exactly what I need. It's weird that instead of being nervous and anxious about my upcoming formal observation, I am excited and relieved. My principal just doesnt know how to give a real observation. I'm not going to get into it, but I am really really not happy with her.

Besides this, there really isn't much to say. I'm falling into a nice routine and everything is starting to get easier, with the exception of a few bumps in the road, typically caused by the principal.

No comments: